Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Transport Training

Transport Training

Companies transporting hazardous goods within scope of regulations require drivers with a valid ADR Vocational Training Certificate. Additionally, they will need the services of a Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor (DGSA).

If you use a vehicle in excess of 3500kg in connection with a trade or business you will need a Goods Vehicle Operator's Licence.

Transporting paying passengers in a vehicle with 9 passenger seats or more requires an Operator's Licence.

Transport Training Services is Northern Ireland’s leading provider of CPC, ADR and DGSA courses for Road Haulage and Passenger Transport - giving you the training you need to keep the wheels of your business moving.

Select, register, and pay for a course