TRANSPORT TRAINING SERVICES
Motor Vehicle Apprenticeships
Apprenticeships are high quality, work-based, Government funded, training programmes for young people aged 16 - 24.
As well as being a highly effective route to become a qualified craftsperson they can also provide a gateway to a range of other exciting opportunities.
TTS apprenticeships help those aged 16 - 24 to
- become qualified craftspeople
- gain a qualification that’s recognised around the world
- build knowledge and skills on the job
- earn while they learn
- Once qualified, you could be working for a leading car manufacturer, be in the team servicing the latest Ford or Vauxhall, running your own company, or going to work in Australia, Dubai or somewhere else you fancy. Our high-quality, work-based training programmes are funded by the Department for Employment and Learning (DEL). They won’t cost you a penny.
- We offer apprenticeships in the following trades:-
- Light Vehicle
- Heavy Vehicle
- Body repair
- Vehicle Refinishing