Customer Service and Passenger Assistance
Course Duration: 7 Hours
Price: £55 per person
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MODULE IS ONLY SUITABLE FOR DRIVERS WHO HOLD A FULL BUS LICENCE ACQUIRED BY TEST, or who are REFRESHING their CPC card.
(please note this course is also suitable for Taxi Licences - please indicate in the information box below if you require a Taxi upload AS WELL. If you ONLY require taxi please return to the main menu and select options for Taxi Periodic Training)
Drivers should not complete the same course
twice unless there is a specific need.
Legal requirements regarding the transport of passengers for hire and reward.
• Driver Licencing
• Use of Seatbelts
• Customer Service Principles
• Barriers to Good Service
• Dealing with enquiries
• Passenger Transport and Vulnerable Road Users
• Equality Legislation Overview
• Disability Awareness
• Providing Assistance for Passengers with additional needs
• Transporting wheelchair users
• Emergency procedures for people with disabilities.
Please provide the required details below: