Course Duration: 7 Hours
Price: From £35 per person
Drivers should not complete the same course
twice in a 5 year period unless there is a specific need.
If you would prefer to attend this course in our centre, please return to the course registration menu and select the “in centre” option for this module.
(please note this course is also suitable for Category D licences - If you require an upload for a bus CPC Card in addition to a Taxi licence please return to the course booking menu and select Customer Service & Passenger Assistance for Driver CPC)
Legal requirements regarding the transport of passengers for hire and reward.
• Driver Licencing
• Use of Seatbelts
• Customer Service Principles
• Barriers to Good Service
• Dealing with enquiries
• Passenger Transport and Vulnerable Road Users
• Equality Legislation Overview
• Disability Awareness
• Providing Assistance for Passengers with additional needs
• Transporting wheelchair users
• Emergency procedures for people with disabilities.
Please enter the required details below: